- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
- Helps to prevent vitamin D deficiency
- A factor in the maintenance of good health
Ddrops® Booster 600 IU liquid vitamin D3 supplement for children and adults that provides the Institute of Medicines Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) for vitamin D dosage for people from 1 year to 70 years of age. Ddrops® Booster can be taken in addition to a multivitamin that contains a small amount of vitamin D, and can provide an added boost of vitamin D.The Institute of Medicine recommends that all children receive a daily vitamin D supplement of 600 IU. Ddrops® Booster is not intended for use in infants under the age of 12 months, unless otherwise directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin D10 mcg
- Vegetable oil - hydrogenated