Can you stop your cells from Aging?
Aging is a natural and inevitable process. Whether we like it or not, we all grow older, but we are not all affected in the same way. Some fortunate individuals seem immune to the effects of age. They radiate youthful vitality. Whereas other individuals are besieged by time. They may appear much older than their years or be more prone to age-related diseases.
To a certain degree, some age-related changes are inevitable. As the years advance, your hair will grey, your skin will wrinkle, and your eyes may dim. Your body may take longer to recover from usual tasks, and the odd memory slip may become more common. These are all natural by-products of aging.
What is not as natural are the diseases that are commonly associated with aging. Your risk of disease increases with age, but perhaps not because the disease is a by-product of age; rather, the disease is the cumulative effect of years of abuse or neglect to our bodies.
The landmark MacArthur Foundation Study of Successful Aging found that while genes can play an essential role in health during the early decades of life, from adulthood on, your behaviour and lifestyle account for a full 70 percent of how well you age! In other words, the ability to increase your health and longevity is in your hands.
To be a healthy ager, start with your cells.
Controlling damage to your cells early on and throughout your life is perhaps the only way toward healthy aging. One of the best ways to protect your cell is to protect the tiny mitochondria contained within the cell. Mitochondria are specialized structures within the cell that are responsible for generating energy (ATP). At an extremely high level, our mitochondria take elements from the food we eat (carbohydrates, protein, and fat) combined with oxygen from the air we breathe to make ATP through cellular respiration. Without the ATP energy produced by your cells (mitochondria), you cannot survive. Depending on the type of cell determines how many of the tiny powerhouses (mitochondria) are present. For example, the muscles take a lot of energy to move, so they have much more mitochondria than other cells.
Your Mitochondria are also known as the "powerhouse" of your cell.
Did you know
- Mitochondria are essential to energy, focus, vitality, and metabolism
- Mitochondria produce 90% of the energy you need to survive.
- The adult body has about 100,000 trillion mitochondria producing ATP energy
- Mitochondria also help store calcium required for more than just bones.
- Mitochondria also help to generate heat (thermogenesis)
- Mitochondria teach the cell to perform specific functions
- Mitochondria are found in every cell in the body except blood cells
- The human body makes about 2 billion mitochondria every second of our lives
- Mitochondria also play a role in cell death, helping to clear away cells that become old or broken
While cellular respiration (creating energy) is required for life, it also generates free radicals that damage mitochondria, the cells and DNA. By nature, the body constantly works towards repairing any damaged cells, but countless forces within and outside the body, such as overexposure to sunlight, pollution, radiation, herbicides, chemicals, and some of the foods we eat, can produce more free radicals than the body can heal on its own. Recent science has also made the connection between poor mitochondria function and the activation of the proteins that cause internal inflammation. Damaged mitochondria have also been linked to poor stem cell function and mutations of the DNA.
When the Mitochondria are not functioning optimally, disease and body wear and tear start to show, and a myriad of symptoms cause health and quality of life to decline. To date, there are over 300 illnesses associated with the disfunction of our Mitochondria (Mitochondria Dysfunction)
- Loss of muscle coordination
- Muscle weakness
- Muscle atrophy
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- Eye disease
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Chronic Fatigue
- Neurological diseases such as Alzheimer's and Parkinson
- Autoimmune disorders
Healthy Aging, Energy & Vitality with Supplements
Taking supplements that support the performance of your mitochondria is a good strategy to help protect your cells, reduce damage and deterioration, and support your ongoing well-being and longevity. Advanced nutritional supplements such as Regenerlife provide advanced nutrition targeted at cellular health.
Natural Factors RegenerLife Mitochondrial Optimization formula contains a potent combination of targeted nutritional compounds that optimize mitochondrial function and antioxidant defence. RegenerLife has clinically relevant levels of CoQ10 and acetyl-L-carnitine, plus ElevATP™, a proprietary source of ancient peat and apple extracts, to help increase energy production at a cellular level. Extramel® is a concentrated source of the antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase that sustains the body's endogenous antioxidant defence system, and Opitac™ L-glutathione promotes redox balance in cells.
RegenerLife Mitochondrial Optimization formula helps reduce the symptoms of perceived stress, such as pain, fatigue, sleeplessness, irritability, and reduced quality of life. The natural watermelon-flavoured drink mix has a delicious taste, is gently sweetened with stevia, and is suitable for vegetarians. It is an excellent choice for adults with age- or health-related declines in mitochondrial function, people who are concerned about their exposure to toxins, and those who want a stimulant-free supplement to help improve strength and power in repetitive bouts of brief, highly intense physical activity.
Who should take this supplement?
- Anyone looking for a combination supplement for Internal Cell Healing
- Anyone looking for a top-rated Healthy Aging supplement
- People with chronic health conditions that affect mitochondrial function
- Anyone who would like to prevent age-related declines in energy and mental alertness
- Men and women with a personal or family history of cardiovascular disease or cognitive decline
- Individuals with high exposure to environmental pollutants and toxins
- Adults who are engaged in intense physical activities
RegenerLife Mitochondrial Optimization formula is available in tasty, easy-to-mix power or convenient capsules for on-the-go daily compliance.
Vitalize the cells with NMN supplements
The huge buzz about NMN is its ability to boost NAD+, short for nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide. NAD+ is a cutting-edge form of B3 that plays a central role in converting the food we eat into useable energy. As we age, our NAD+ levels drop significantly, resulting in fatigue and a quick decline in metabolism. There are new theories that the decrease of NAD+ is one of the leading causes of type 2 diabetes, age-related cognitive decline, hearing loss and muscle loss.
As a direct precursor to NAD+, supplementing with NMN has demonstrated a boost in NAD+ levels can reverse mitochondrial dysfunction, improve insulin sensitivity and protect against age-related diseases.
RegenerLife NMNSurge contains the form of vitamin B3 that is rapidly converted to replenish NAD+ whole body levels and has a greater range of activities in the body. The overwhelming benefit of NMNSurge for full body rejuvenation and longevity are paramount for healthy aging.
Who should take this supplement?
- Adults who want to actively promote longevity and healthy aging
- Anyone over the age of 30
- Adults who feel fatigued or have a slowing metabolism
- People who are mentally stressed or engaged in heavy physical activity
- Anyone with age-related muscle loss, cognitive decline, or eyesight or hearing loss
With so much goodness in mitochondrial supplements, daily compliance to ensure the best benefits is not always easy. RegenerLife Longevity Wellness Optimization is an all-in-one product that organizes wellness into all-in-one packets. Each packet contains three different Aging Smart™ RegenerLife Supplements, Mitochondrial Energy, NMNsurge, and Omega-3+D Ultra Strength – plus Quercetin LipoMicel Matrix for capillary health.
The nutrients in the Longevity all-in-one packets were expertly chosen to optimize mitochondrial health and increase energy production at the cellular level. Each daily supplement packet provides comprehensive anti-aging support for the brain, heart, and blood vessels by combining clinically relevant nutrients to repair and build healthy cell membranes in the nerves and brain, alongside antioxidants to defend against oxidative stress in and outside of cells. This innovative supplement packet provides a convenient way to get the best of all RegenerLife formulas, taking the guesswork out of supporting longevity.
Who should take this supplement?
- People who want to actively promote longevity and healthy aging
- People who prefer a more systematic approach to taking their supplements.
- People who struggle with remembering to take their supplements every day to ensure optimum results
- Older adults experiencing cognitive decline, muscle loss, changes in eyesight, or hearing loss
- Adults with a personal or family history of cardiovascular disease
- Aging adults who feel fatigued or have a slowing metabolism
- Individuals concerned about antioxidant defence or anti-inflammatory support
If Healthy Aging is something you strive for, join us for a FREE seminar on Healthy Aging – Energy and Vitality. Join us to discover the link between mitochondrial dysfunction, aging and disease and how to ignite your mitochondria to regenerate your life. Plus, learn how age-related declines can be replenished with targeted supplements to support cellular repair and healthy aging.